Welcome to the National College of Probate Judges
The National College of Probate Judges (“NCPJ”), organized in 1968, is the only national organization exclusively dedicated to improving probate law and probate courts.
“Probate jurisdiction” varies from state to state. However, probate courts handle cases involving:
- the estates of deceased persons
- adult guardianship
- protective proceedings
- mental health
- addictive disease treatment
- matters concerning developmentally disabled persons
In some states, probate courts handle adoptions, certain juvenile matters, and/or guardianship and conservatorship of minors.
- Your NCPJ Member Account
- 2015 Spring Conference | April 29 – May 2
- 2015 Fall Conference | November 11-14
New Site, New Features.
Setup & Manage Your Member Account.
One of the most requested features: Setting up and managing your own member profile.
We’ve greatly simplified the process. This short video will show you how. [LINK]